In the more than 2,000 verses in the Scriptures that deal with money and possessions and our attitude toward them, God gives practical instruction on how to live above the stresses of life and to manage in financially faithful ways what we have been given.
In this quarter’s lessons, we will study God’s ideal in our relationship with Him and clearly see how we can develop a trust so deep that we will remain faithful to Him, even when we can’t buy or sell. (See Rev. 13:17.) But this kind of faith does not come overnight; by faithfully managing what God has given us, we can be prepared, even now, for whatever comes our way.
We pray that these practical lessons will deepen your faith and trust in God and encourage you to be a faithful manager for Him.
- Contents & Introduction
- Week 1 | God: The Upholding Giver-December 31-January 6
- Week 2 | Cain and Abel: The Conflicting Givers | January 7-13
- Week 3 | Noah: The Grateful Giver | January 14-20
- Week 4 | Abraham: The Faithful Giver | January 21-27
- Week 5 | Isaac: The Altruistic Giver | January 28-February 3
- Week 6 | Jacob: The Promising Giver | February 4-10
- Week 7 | Ahaz: The Wicked Giver | February 11-17
- Week 8 | Jeroboam and Hezekiah: The Giving Motivators | February 18-24
- Week 9 | The Phoenician Widow | February 25-March 3
- Week 10 | The Poor Widow: The Extreme Giver | March 4-10
- Week 11 | Ananias and Sapphira: The Unfaithful Givers | March 11-17
- Week 12 | The Rich Young Ruler: The End-time Givers | March 18-24
Watch the series of videos that introduce each of the weeks topics.