Every church. Every age. Ready to modify, or just stand and deliver.
Grateful Living delivers a whole new level of Christ-centred, abundant living.
As a local church leader, you know that stewardship includes tithe and offerings, and they’re really important because our management of money is often an indicator of how the rest of our relationship with God is going. But you also know that there is much more to being a Christ-centred faithful steward.
Grateful Living can take your church’s stewardship to the next level.
“I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” Jesus Christ, John 10:10
The 8 T’s of Grateful Living
We believe that God invites us to be faithful managers of everything that He so generously gives us, and we do this by dedicating every aspect of our lives to His service.
An easy way to remember this is by the eight T’s of Grateful Living:
- Time – dedicating time every day to God and His work (Psalms 90:12; Ephesians 5:15-16)
- Talents – using my God-given abilities to serve Him (Matthew 25:14-30)
- Treasure – tithes, offerings, donations and investments (Malachi 3:8-2; Matthew 6:19-24)
- Temple – caring for my mind and body for God’s service (1 Corinthians 3:16-17)
- Testimony – faithfully sharing what God is doing in my life (Luke 8:39; Revelation 12:11)
- Tribe – caring for family at home, church and worldwide (Deuteronomy 6:6-7, 20-25)
- Territory – caring for my land and the environment (Genesis 2:15; Revelation 11:18)
- Truth – faithfully protecting and sharing God’s Word (Matthew 28:19-20; Romans 1:16)
“If there is anyone who should be continually grateful, it is the Christian. If there is anyone who enjoys happiness, even in this life, it is the faithful follower of Jesus Christ.” Ellen G. White, Child Guidance, p.147
Grateful Living Resources
Using these ready-to-go Grateful Living resources in your church services, small groups and children’s Sabbath Schools will help to ensure that your whole church family can experience stewardship as an abundant lifestyle.
The 8-week Grateful Living Resource Kit includes:
- Sermon PowerPoints & Scripts (Ready to modify, or just stand and deliver)
- Children’s Song Videos with lyric sheets, music scores & backing tracks
- Grateful Living Advertising Kit (posters, brochures, social media etc)
- Grateful Living Branding Guide
Want to learn more about this resource?
Watch this zoom call of Pr Joseph and friends where they explore Grateful Living.
NEW BOOK COMING OUT IN 2023
A contemporary adaptation of Ellen G White’s ‘Counsels on Stewardship’.
“Nothing tends more to promote health of body and of soul than does a spirit of gratitude and praise.”Ellen G. White, Ministry of Healing, p. 251