In the more than 2,000 verses in the Scriptures that deal with money and possessions and our attitude toward them, God gives practical instruction on how to live above the stresses of life and to manage in financially faithful ways what we have been given.
In this quarter’s lessons, we will study God’s ideal in our relationship with Him and clearly see how we can develop a trust so deep that we will remain faithful to Him, even when we can’t buy or sell. (See Rev. 13:17.) But this kind of faith does not come overnight; by faithfully managing what God has given us, we can be prepared, even now, for whatever comes our way.
We pray that these practical lessons will deepen your faith and trust in God and encourage you to be a faithful manager for Him.
- Contents & Introduction
- 1 Part of God’s Family—December 31-January 6
- 2 God’s Covenants With Us—January 7-13
- 3 The Tithing Contract—January 14-20
- 4 Offerings for Jesus—January 21-27
- 5 Dealing With Debt—January 28-February 3
- 6 Laying Up Treasure in Heaven—February 4-10
- 7 Unto the Least of These—February 11-17
- 8 Planning for Success—February 18-24
- 9 Beware of Covetousness—February 25-March 3
- 10 Giving Back—March 4-10
- 11 Managing in Tough Times—March 11-17
- 12 Rewards of Faithfulness—March 18-24
Watch the series of videos that introduce each of the weeks topics.